In the past donors have sponsored all or portions
of Simchat Tzion weddings for many reasons including:
The cost of sponsoring an entire wedding is
$3,700 dollars. Donors may sponsor an entire wedding, a portion of a wedding, or a household package for the bride and groom. Donors that give substantial amounts to Simchat Tzion may provide
it with the Jewish names of individuals that need a recovery from illness
or some other form of Heavenly assistance. The bride and groom that are
the beneficiaries of that donation are asked to pray for those names under
- as a merit for a speedy recovery of a loved one from illness or
- in honor of one's wedding anniversary;
- in honor of the wedding of your own child or loved one;
- as a merit to find one's own marital partner;
- in honor of one's birthday;
- in order to take advantage of the opportunity to assist the orphans
and downtrodden of the Land of Israel;
- in memory of a loved one, and as a merit on their yahrzit.
We're an unusual charity in that your funds are directed to a specific wedding or date and except for smaller amounts, do NOT go into a general pool.
We therefore prefer that if the amount is less than $200 no specific wedding is chosen.
See our calendar below for upcoming weddings
available for sponsorship. Contact us today
by phone at 718 677-8630 or email us
if you are interested in sponsoring all or a portion
of an orphan's wedding or learning more about
Simchat Tzion. Tax deductible checks payable
to Simchat Tzion may be mailed to:
2360 Lakewood Rd.
STE 3, #146
Toms River, NJ 08755